Revåge 670 Laser Hair Restoration Proven to Reverse Thinning Hair!
Regain Your Hair and Self-Confidence with This No-Risk, Non-Surgical Hair Loss Solution!
A new era of non-surgical laser hair restoration technology, Revåge 670, is here to help reverse thinning hair and balding patterns and restore your self-confidence.
Revåge 670 is a non-invasive, extremely safe “cold” laser hair therapy that has produced excellent results for men and women, offering new hope for those who don’t have advanced hair loss. Using therapeutic, soft low-light level lasers (LLLL), Revåge 670 is a non-surgical, no-risk and safe method for regaining hair with proven results in treating androgenetic alopecia and telogen effluvium.
"The Revage 670 laser was introduced into my aesthetics practice approximately 18 months ago. We have found that our female clients who were diagnosed with a telogen effluvium, peri-menospausal related thinning, or female pattern baldness demonstrated the greatest amount of improvement." - Joseph S. Cervone MD
Revåge 670 Treatment
The treatments are quick, easy and painless with two 20-minute treatments per week.
Generally, after the first three to six months of treatment, an incredible 80% of clientswith AGA report increased hair density, and nearly all clients with telogen effluvium report complete cessation of shedding. The hair growth continues while clients complete the full one year of treatment with the Revåge 670 and will taper after 12 months. Most clients will require once-a-month follow-up treatments in order to maintain their results. All clients taking oral or topical medications are encouraged to continue as well.
According to Researcher, Dr. Glen Charles, the Revåge 670 has shown to increase hair counts in men by an average of 37.78% within 16 weeks of treatment with no incidence of side effects.
What is Revåge 670?
Revåge 670 is a pain-free, high technology rotational phototherapy laser system, for shedding and thinning hair.
How does the Revåge 670 Program work?
* The Laser Hair Program involves a select treatment process specific to your condition to take control of your hair loss and re-grow your lost hair. The program is clinically proven to rejuvenate hair growth in more than 85% of the people who follow it.
Are there any side effects?
No. There are no short or long-term side effects with the Laser Hair Therapy class IIIA laser unit; it is FDA approved for cosmetic use, as is the topical solution.
How soon will I begin to see results?
* In two to four months you will begin to see noticeable improvement. Each person's response varies on an individual basis, depending on their personal hair loss history.
Will it work for me?
* Our program works for the majority of users (it should work for you as well!). A complete medical history, along with a free consultation with one of our directors, will help determine if you are a good candidate.
Wet Line Products
- Perfect Body Laser - Daily Shampoo
- Perfect Body Laser - Daily Conditioner
- Perfect Body Laser - Live Enzyme Cleaner
- Perfect Body Laser - The Perfect Age-Reversing Hair Serum (4oz)
- Perfect Body Laser – Hair Care Vitamins Complete 90 Day (180 ct.)
OUR MISSION TO HELP YOU LOOK AND FEEL BETTER!
Perfect Body Laser & Aesthetics has had incredible success with our laser hair rejuvenation and restoration systems.
We use non-invasive techniques, which are precisely tailored to meet a client's specific needs and desires. We do not have a “one-size fits all” solution like other providers. In fact, we often combine the best laser technologies to achieve optimal results. Remember, client satisfaction is our bottom line, because it’s all about you looking and feeling better – and we take extreme pride in being a part of that positive change!
*Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics® offers non-surgical, non-invasive procedures performed only by NYS licensed professionals. Most Perfect Body Laser clients can return to normal activities immediately. The people depicted in photographs are non-compensated and have given their permission to appear. Photos and website information are for illustrative purposes only and do not constitute a promise, guarantee or representation of any particular outcome or experience. Each client's experience and results will be unique to their individual factors. Results of procedures and products will vary from person to person and are not guaranteed.